Our HPL / solid core panels are composed of several layers of paper impregnated with thermosetting resins, a layer with your personalized imprint and a protective melamine resin top layer.
The layers are compressed at a pressure of 2400 bar and at 150° into a highly durable solid core panel.
Because of their properties, our panels are suitable for any application where UV and weather resistance, scratch resistance and low maintenance are desirable.
We can guarantee fast delivery and fair prices already available from a single board. Do not hesitate to contact us for a quote.
- Thicknesses: 1, 3, 6, 10 and 13mm (tolerance 0,5mm)
- Maximum format: 1200 x 2700mm
- Core: Black (optional White)
- Finish: Matte, Glossy or Structure
- Print: Recto or recto-verso
- Processing: If desired, we can provide the necessary processing for you. Drilling, milling, sawing, engraving and thread inserts (M5 at a thickness of 10mm, M6 at a thickness of 13mm)
- UV resistant (10 year guarantee, CSTB No 103-0043)
- Frost resistant
- Sand and Salt resistant
- Water resistant
- Scratch resistant
- Fully submersible
- Extremely rigid
- Fire resistant (m1, M2 classification possible)
- Burn resistant
- Graffiti resistant
- Marker resistant
- Acid resistant
- 100% recyclable
- Self supporting (in accordance with EN 438-1 and 438-2 standards)